2007+ Tundra Installation Instructions
Pinch Hazards and Safety Precautions!
Always be aware of pinch points that are present in your work area, including those associated with tools you may use or work with and/or near.
Never place your hands near or reach across rotating mechanical parts.
Always be alert whenever you place your fingers or hands between any objects.
2007 - Current Toyota Tundra
• Rotate the tailgate and partially remove it from the hinge. Allow enough room to insert the bottom half of the part
• Install the bottom piece onto the hinge cup then install the tailgate back onto the truck
• Once the bottom piece is installed, reinstall the tailgate back on the hinge
• Install the upper piece by connecting the hinge point
• Rotate the part to the closed position
• Install the security screw
We do recommend you secure the screw with epoxy putty, but this will make it hard to remove